You can update your profile from the app or the website. Some info requires to be reviewed by the Cueup team on each update. This info might take some time to show up on your profile. You'll be able to see the status of your edit in the app.
Reviews usually happen within 1 working day, but might take longer in peak times. Reviews should never take more than a week. If you feel like you've waited too long, please message the support.
Profile fields that requires review:
- Biography / About you
- Profile Picture
- Artist Name
- Other info might be reviewed occasionally
If your edit gets rejected, you'll receive an email including the required changes. The rejected info will be highlighted with red in your settings. After updating the info, it goes back in to review.
Common reasons for rejected edits:
- Containing contact information like email, phone number, or websites.
- Too low quality or unsubstantial content.
- Profile pictures with graphics only or highly edited - should show your face.
- Inappropriate or unprofessional language like swearing or irrelevant information.
If you're having issues updating anything on your profile, please message the support.